The Global Collaborative Law Council, Inc. (GCLC)
was originally established in October 2004, as the Texas Collaborative
Law Council, Inc. by attorneys committed to assisting clients in
managing conflict and resolving disputes without litigation. In
January 2009, the organization expanded to serve attorneys and
other professionals worldwide, involved in the practice of civil
- Promote the use of the collaborative process for resolving civil disputes.
- Train lawyers and other professionals in the use of the process.
- Educate the public as to the benefits of the process.
- Preserve the integrity of the collaborative dispute resolution process.
|Sherrie R. Abney
Robert J. Matlock
Michelle Leek Sutton
| Hon. Ted Akin
Lawrence R. Maxwell, Jr.
Travis E. Vanderpool
Officers and Directors
- Sherrie R. Abney - President
- Law Offices of Sherrie R. Abney
- Anne Shuttee - VP, Public Education & Training
- Law Office of Anne Shuttee
- David E. Calkins - Director & Liaison to Business Community
- Attorney at Law
- William C. Roberts, Jr. - Treasurer
- Law Offices W.C. Roberts, Jr., L.P.
- Melanie M. Atha - Secretary
- Cambaniss Johnston
- Lawrence R. Maxwell, Jr. - Executive Director
- Collaborative Lawyer
Mediator and Arbitrator
- Norman Solovay- Director & Liaison to Indo-American Global Chamber of Commerce
- The Solovay Practice
New York, New York
- Robert A. Lopich - Director & Chair, Austral-Asia Region
- Collaborative Lawyers Pty Ltd.
- Kristen Blankley - Director & Liaison to American Association of Law Schools
- University of Nebraska College of Law
- Robert A. Miller, Jr.- Director & Liaison to Business
- Smith and Collins
For more information about our Officers and Directors, please go to the Membership Directory.
Regional and Chapter Chairs
|North America Region:
William B. Short, Jr.
Robert Anthony Lopich
R. Bradley Hunter Q.C.
Samir U. Shah
|West Coast Chapter:
Pleasant Hill, California
Marc O. Sheridan
New York, New York
Advisory Board of Directors
| MaryAnn B. Kildebeck
||Lorraine Joan Lopich
Collaborative Lawyers Pty Ltd.
|Robert C. Prather, Sr.
Snell Wylie & Tibbals, P.C.
|William B. Short, Jr.
Novak Druce Collolly Bove + Quigg LLP
|Walter A. Wright
Texas State University
San Marcos, Texas
Global Collaborative Law Council, Inc.
7557 Rambler Road, Suite 850
Dallas, Texas 75231-2304
214-739-8900 214-739-8959 (Fax)