The Global Collaborative Law Council, Inc. (GCLC) was originally established in 2004 as the Texas Collaborative Law Council, Inc. by a small group of Texas attorneys committed to assisting clients in managing conflict and resolving disputes without litigation. In 2009, with members from coast to coast in the United States and in other countries, the name was changed to Global Collaborative Law Council, and the organization continues to carry out its mission of advancing the use of collaborative process for resolving civil disputes around the world.
- Promote the use of the collaborative process for resolving civil disputes.
- Train lawyers and other professionals in the use of the process.
- Educate the public as to the benefits of the process.
- Preserve the integrity of the collaborative dispute resolution process.
|Sherrie R. Abney
Robert J. Matlock
Michelle Leek Sutton
| Hon. Ted Akin
Lawrence R. Maxwell, Jr.
Travis E. Vanderpool
Officers and Directors
- Sherrie R. Abney - President
- Law Offices of Sherrie R. Abney
- Anne Shuttee - VP, Public Education & Training
- Law Office of Anne Shuttee
- William C. Roberts, Jr. - Treasurer
- Law Offices W.C. Roberts, Jr., L.P.
- Melanie M. Atha - Secretary
- Cabaniss Johnston
- Lawrence R. Maxwell, Jr. - Executive Director
- Collaborative Lawyer
Mediator and Arbitrator
- Norman Solovay- Director & Liaison to Indo-American Global Chamber of Commerce
- The Solovay Practice
New York, New York
- Robert A. Lopich - Director & Chair, Australasian Region
- Collaborative Lawyers Pty Ltd.
- Anna Marova, Director & Chair, Central European Region
- Marova / Attorneys
Prague, Czech Republic
- Kristen Blankley - Director & Liaison to American Association of Law Schools
- University of Nebraska College of Law
- David E. Calkins - Director & Liaison to Business Community
- Attorney at Law
For more information about our Officers and Directors, please go to the Membership Directory.
|-- U.S. Central Region --
Laura R. Schlenker
|-- Canadian Region --
R. Bradley Hunter Q.C.
Hunter Peterson Deagle, LLP
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
|-- Australasian Region --
Robert Anthony Lopich
Collaborative Lawyers Pty Ltd
|-- U.S. Southeast Region --
Collaborative Conflict Resolution, PLLC
|-- Central European Region --
Anna Marova JUDr
Praha, Czech Republic
|-- U.S. Western Region --
Douglas J. Rosner
Law Offices of Douglas J. Rosner
|-- Western European Region --
Gladel & Company
Advisory Board of Directors
|Lorraine Joan Lopich
Collaborative Lawyers Pty Ltd.
|Lawrence G. Newman
Newman Law Firm
|Robert C. Prather, Sr.
Snell Wylie & Tibbals, P.C.
Novak Druce Collolly Bove + Quigg LLP
Attorney at Law
Global Collaborative Law Council, Inc.
7557 Rambler Road, Suite 850
Dallas, Texas 75231-2304
214-739-8900 Ext 113 214-739-8959 (Fax)